So the holidays are here and New Years is just around the corner. That means lots and lots of pictures! Pictures you will be looking at for a very long time. Wouldn't be nice to finally love what you see and not feel the need to photoshop? Here are some tips that will be Facebook ready!
1. Makeup- Make sure your foundation (including the powder) is photo friendly. This way when the flash hits your face, you won't turn white.
2. Focus your eyes just slightly above the camera lens.
3. Put your tongue behind your teeth and smile. It will relax your face. Try it!
4. Practice the model pose- Turn your body three quarters of the way toward the camera, with one foot in front of the other and one shoulder closer to the photographer. When you face forward, your body tends to look wider.
5. Standing Photos- Shoulders back, spine straight, suck in stomach.
6. Sitting Photos- Shoulders back, spine straight, suck in stomach. :) Yep, same thing.
7. Angling your body is important and this may take practice. Luckily we have digital cameras now so we can do this over and over again until we figure out our best angle and pose. (find a friend for this one) Keep your arm at your waist but find a way to do it naturally. Sticking one leg out and your hip at an angle is flattering to shape of your body. Point it different ways at the camera. Straight on is the leastflattering because it can make you look wide (even if you're not).
8. The camera adds 10lbs (ugh!)- To make the face appear slimmer, tilt you head up slightly while turning it 3/4 — or angle your camera slightly above your head while tilting your face halfway. Never take a photo from eye’s level it will flatten your face.
9. Know your colors and what looks good on you! You can do all the steps above but if you are wearing the wrong colors or the wrong outfit, none of it may matter. On the flip side, if you LOVE what you wear and are confident, that goes a long way! Black does notlook good on everyone...sorry. :(
10. On a night that I know pictures will be taken, I always take pictures of myself first. That way I know if I will like my hair, makeup, jewelry, etc in pictures. What I see in the mirror is not always what I see in pictures.
1421 N Wanda #180
Villa Park, CA 92867
(inside Winn Wellness)
Retail Store Hours:
Tuesday - Saturday
Call or text to have your order ready for you!
Order Products Online